Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you looking to be part of a results-driven, team-oriented company culture?
Augur IT Inc., takes pride in delivering innovative solutions in Travel, Healthcare, Logistics, and Retail. We are a high growth Data Analytics and Resource Augmentation company looking for energetic, talented individuals to join our diverse and dynamic team. We offer competitive compensation, work authorization, health benefits, 401-K match, and paid vacation.
Microsoft SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager) expert
- Expert at migrating from one version to the next
- Strong with the initial installation of System Center
- Experience with trouble shooting issues
- Resolve a variance in machines reporting between SCCM/SEPM/AD – target is 3%, currently 6-12%
- Review SCCM reporting (i.e., look at specific reports, verify aggregated data by digging into details, etc.)
- Push SEP v14 to all machines
- Evaluate the state/health (i.e., identify and analyze issues, etc.) of the client’s current SCCM environment and make a recommendation to either continue with current or rebuild
- Push BitLocker to laptops – 500
- Build documentation/Architecture/configuration/processes/schedules tasks, etc.
- Conduct some knowledge transfer
Senior Java Developer
- 7 – 10 years of experience as J2EE developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products
- Some experience as a lead developer providing technical leadership/guidance/mentoring
- Strong expertise in back end Java
- 5+ years of experience with databases (relational and/or NoSQL) including Informix with strong SQL skills; developing and supporting applications for Linux (RedHat) servers, developing distributed / multi-threaded applications and XML.
- 5+ years of experience developing web service applications, user interfaces, and Glassfish application server container applications.
- Experience with unit testing (JUnit) required.
- Experience with production monitoring software such as App Dynamics, issue tracking software, Agile tools such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and Continuous Integration tools such as Bamboo and Crucible/Fisheye
- Degree from a Tier 1 engineering school is required. A substitute could be experience in a high volume/low latency transaction environment
- Experience with Kafka and Cassandra is highly desirable
.NET Developer - Multiple positions (Entry level, Junior, Senior, Architect)
Looking for multiple .NET developers across all levels of experience.
Visa status: Citizen, GC, H4-EAD, H-1B
Compensation type: W2 or C-2-C
Project type: some positions are for a Permanent employee and some are for short term (~3 months) projects.
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layer.
- Support and development integration to third-party applications
- Strong knowledge on MVC and SOA architecture.
- Hands on development experience with VB.NET, C#, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, XML, HTML, CSS, LINQ, and HTML5
- Integrations with the company’s ERP system and many third-party applications such as Esker and Doclink
- Experience designing and implementing core framework components and reusable libraries, Microsoft Applications Blocks/Enterprise Libraries
- Strong experience applying software patterns in a Microsoft environment.
- Production support experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Proficient in data access to MS SQL Server 2008 to current
- Experience working in Crystal reports
- Entry level to 20+ years of experience
Senior Network Engineer
Visa status: H1-B / H4-EAD / GC / Citizen
Engagement type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp
- Manage Cisco Network Devices
- Manage Cisco data center hardware (UCS, MDS, Nexus)
- Manage VMWare tasks (VSphere, vCenter, Site Recovery Manager
- 7+ years of provable relevant experience
- Advanced Cisco Networking
- Advanced Cisco UCS
- Advanced VMWare
- Proven advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and related technologies
Project Manager - Technical
visa status: H-1B / H-4EAD / GC / USC
Compensation type: W2
- Effectively manage projects to ensure timelines, budgets, scope and client expectations are met.
- Consistently demonstrates core Project Management skills in facilitation, communication, attention to detail, negotiation, technical skills, effective leadership skills, great interpersonal skills.
- Work with VP, GIIS and team members to not only deliver on time and on budget but within scope of the assigned project. Work with account team to develop a solid Statement of Work and then work closely with team to manage, document and deliver against subsequent changes in scope.
- Proactively identifies changes in scope and escalates budget or timeline concerns.
- Understand relationship of estimates versus actuals and subsequent actions needed to ensure good overall project performance.
- Consistently delivers excellent customer service, both internally and externally, and confidently interacts with clients.
- Create and manage project schedules using project management tools, including tracking task and deliverable completion and updating the project schedule accordingly.
- Understand and utilize our standards, processes, and templates to execute successful projects.
- Support and learn from more senior project managers by assisting them with planning and managing large complex projects.
- Actively pursue increased knowledge within the Project Management discipline. Specifically, learn common project management methodologies, best practices, and processes.
- 4 year college degree in Management Information Systems (preferred), Marketing, or related focus
- Minimum 3 years hands-on project management experience in an agency, corporate or related setting
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and demonstrated general working knowledge of Microsoft Project or equivalent project management software tool
- Demonstrates effective planning, organization, time management, and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks in a fast paced environment, effectively prioritize work, and deliver quality results
- Self-starter who works well independently and an outstanding ability to follow up with minimal direction and a focus on team success.
- Able to make appropriate decisions when confronted with obstacles, think about them before taking action, and consistently resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
- A strong work ethic with a “get the job done” approach and consistently delivers excellent customer service, both internally and externally
- Intuitive, adaptable, creative, and collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative nature with strong team building skills and willing to learn from and accept guidance from others
Build and Deploy DevOps Engineer - Dallas
visa status: H-1B / H-4EAD / GC / USC
Compensation type: W2 or C-2-C
- Building and Deploying code
- Code merging, branching, knowledge of source repository
- Configure Automation tools: Ansible or similar.
- Building environment tools: Maven, Nexus or similar.
- Continuous inspection of code quality tools: Sonarqube or similar
- Ultimately responsible for maintaining a 24/7/365 global operations, including responding in real-time to production issues.
Required Skills: Experience working with Atlassian suite of products such as:
- Bitbucket / Bitbucket Server
Required Experience: At least 5+ years of relevant experience